Hey everyone I’m Abbey Sharp welcome to Abbey’s Kitchen. In todays video, we will be talking about what I like to eat when I go to McDonald’s.
A FEW DISCLAIMERS
1) The information in this video is for education and entertainment purposes only, so you should always speak to a health care provider about your unique health needs.
2) Please use this video (as with all of my review videos) as educational, not as unique recommendations.
3) Please be kind in the comments.
4) Trigger warning to those with disordered eating tendencies.
5) Don’t forget to subscribe to this channel and ring the little bell so you never miss out!
Follow me on Instagram and TikTok! @abbeyskitchen
Check out my new MERCH line in support of Sick Kids Hospital
Anorexia & Restrictive Dieting Freedom E-Course
(Use promo code Abbey20 for 20% off)
Some important links:
My book, The Mindful Glow Cookbook affiliate link: https://amzn.to/2nev0lf
The best baby feeding & eating gear (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/36h1r4a
My favourite supplements (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/39pGV3j
My favourite kitchen appliances and tools (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/2ubQnXV
My favourite healthy snacks (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/2ucC6dD
My favourite healthy breakfast foods (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/2SK8b6s
My favourite intuitive eating books (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/3wYX9uw
My favourite healthy meal ideas and snacks (amazon #affiliate) https://amzn.to/39oA3mC
Check out my blog for healthy recipes, parenting tips and tricks and busting nutrition myths and diets: www.abbeyskitchen.com
If you liked this video, please leave me a comment below with your thoughts and let me know who you want me to review next!
With Science & Sass,